Birthday Party

22:27


Hai, Im going to be honest, today I had absolutely no intention of making a post, but due to a strike my school was closed all day Yeaaay. In this way,  I decided to do something for you guys. 
Well as you can read by the title, there will be a birthday party (no it is not mine, my birthday is on march). Tomorrow one of my closest friend is turning 18 and to commemorate  we are going to have dinner at Hennessy, an Irish pub in Lisbon and after that, hopefully, we are going to some bars. I already chose my outfit and I thought on showing it to you.




Basically Im going to wear my burgundy high neck jumper from bershka (which was a christmas prensent), my leatherish leggings from C&A and my leather jacket from bershka. For the accessories Im going to wear the velvet burgundy chocker together with my pentagram necklace (both from Claire's) and last but not the least my brand new pink earrings from H&M. It is simple but at the same time proper for night out with friends and boyfriend

Thats it for today. If I can Ill try to take a picture of me with the outfit tomorrow, I'll also take some pictures of the pub, the food, etc and then I'll make a post with them. I would like to hear your suggestions, If there is any. See you soon  x



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Adorei o conjunto! Tenho uma camisola igual mas a minha é branca :D
    Diverte-te na festa de aniversário!
    Beijinhos ❤
    MY FASHION ODYSSEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada ☺ Eu até queria comprar uma em rosa clarinho, mas já não havia cx

      Delete
  2. Adorei o look!
    Boa diversão!

    Beijos,
    Camilla
    www.fikdikblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro a camisola !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto do conjunto e do blog, já te sigo!
    Passa no meu blog :)


    xx, http://www.myclassicvogue.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei o look! Amei as gargantilhas, desde que descobri sobre as gargantilhas tô comprando/fazendo várias.

    http://blogcarlosabreu.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aposto que estavas lindas! adorei os colares, principalmente o de veludo :D

    www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit especially your sweater, thanks for sharing and hope you'll have a great time:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi dear, you have such amazing blog and great post. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depois quero ver uma foto tua com o look eheh :)

    Segui o blog*
    Mil beijinhos!
    http://smileandbeforeverbeautiful.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh adorooo o Hennessy, tem um ambiente tão brutal! O outfit também é super giro, gosto dos chokers! :)
    Obrigada pelo comentério! <3

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. por eu ser preguiçosa e não tirar a maquilhagem é que comprei toalhitas, recomendo-te :)
    já estou a seguir o teu blog também :)
    http://dilostmoon.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olá olá, obrigada pelo comentário :) tenta ver na kiko ou na maybelline que costumam sempre ter bons batons das mais variadas cores ...
    Porém gostei do conjunto :)
    Beijinhooos *

    Francisca Martins
    http://soulsecretfashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look! So cute!

    A-d-o-r-e-i!!

    bjsss

    www.chuvanojardim.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gostei do conjunto mas adorei a camisola ;).
    Beijinhos

    misscokette.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe